OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Not a whole heck of a lot going on today. Work has been actually very busy today...maybe not busy, but steady. I like days like that, they tend to go by faster.
I've been doing lot of reading about running lately. I want to lose weight. I know I can, but I want it to happen sooner rather than later so I've decided to bite the bullet and begin a running "program". Here is a site I found that says "couch to 5k in 3 months". That's not a bad claim. I wouldn't say I'm a couch potato, but I also can't really say I work out that often so I suppose it applies to me. At any rate, I started the "week 1" program last night. I feel a little 'fatigue' in my legs and my knees feel a little stiff, but all in all I feel good. Now I just need to keep going. That is always the hard part.
I made risotto again last night. This time it was Roasted Sweet Garlic and Thyme Risotto with Toasted Almonds and Breadcrumbs. Sounds weird but was very good...a lot better than the last one I made. I just wish it didn't take half of the night to make it. The results are worth it, but it's hard to do when it's so late at night.
I guess I don't have anything else worthwhile to say at the moment...

 
Promote your blog for free.