OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, January 19, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

OH NO! I didn't post yesterday. Maybe it's because I was schlepping heavy boxes up to my mom's attic? Of course it was... Not only am I sick as a dog, but I had to help her move some stuff. I won't complain (much) but if she couldn't breathe through her nose, would she be willing to help me move stuff? Doubt it...
I did manage to get a little Sim City in yesterday. Not enough to finish my project though. I'm such a nerd, I swear... I managed to get a nasty virus in the process. Thankfully (with the help of a 2nd computer) I was able to remove it but it took a long time. Damn you Kazaa... I suppose it's karma.
So, after a sleepless night of coughing and near asphixiation, I'm here at work spreading the love (or germs) around for all to share.
Ok, not really...I'm OD'ing on hand sanitizer and respectfully going to the hall to get rid of the...erm...nasal congestion. I should have stayed home, but NO I'm here diligently working away.
I could use some of the narcotic cough syrup my daugher was on right about now...

 
Promote your blog for free.