OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, January 26, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

This is by far the most interesting thing I have read in a while. A guy I work with sent it to me today as we were discussing things we read when we were bored at work. This guy (the one in the web site) is a time traveler from the year 2036. If you read the first page it explains. He has some fascinating things to say about the differences in government, events that happen (wars, etc.) and also medicine. Definately worth a read.
Also today I found my political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

So i'm not as much a democrat as I thought i was...I always thought I was more Libertarian...this kind of proved it. Interesting nonetheless.
Time to go home now.

 
Promote your blog for free.