OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, January 22, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Grrr another day missed. I had good reason though. I missed work. I stayed in bed and slept all through the glorious day. It was wonderful...aside from the coughing and periods of dizziness when I stood up. I felt much better by the end of the day though and am feeling ok today. I still have the lingering of the cough and congestion but the dizziness is gone.
I also yesterday got a great start on my region in Simcity. I'm attempting to recreate the town in which I live right down to the street. It should be fun. Or at least a way to wile away the hours...
I have managed to sell about $100 worth of cookies for girl scouts. People love em. What's not to love about a whole box of Thin Mints to youself? =)
Two things I noticed when I walked down to get some water.
a)The housekeeping staff here where I work will walk in on you if the door is locked and they need to clean the bathroom....saw it happen...
b)People who speed around on those little motorized carts have little care if they nearly run you over. Have you seen how fast they go? I would have to run to keep up with them sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of rule that you can't go any faster than you would walk? If the woman had been running through the hall, it would seem inappropriate. Why then, is it ok for her to go speeding through the hall at a speed at which I would have to run to keep up?

 
Promote your blog for free.