OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, January 26, 2004

The Darkness is probably the funniest band I have seen in a while. I hadn't watched MTV in a long time and I turned it on briefly on Saturday morning while I was looking for the weather channel. The lead singer looks a lot like Freddie Mercury and they have a very strange sound...they don't look like they sound, and they don't sound like they look if you know what I mean.
Apparently I'm not alone in my observations... The London Call Girl seems to think the same way. I read her blog daily now. It's surprisingly well written. I don't know why that's a surprise though...
So I haven't posted all weekend because, well Saturday was a busy day of connecting and setting up my mom's new Dell computer that had been sitting in a box for 2 weeks. What I thought would only take a couple of hours took nearly 6, plus dinner, plus after dinner conversation...makes for a long day...and I'm not getting paid for it. I guess it's my dues though.
Sunday I did nothing. Not A Thing. I like to do nothing on Sunday. I like to sit around in my pj's and relax. I think that's what Sundays were made for. I'm not saying that Sunday didn't have it's share of ups and downs...just that I saw no one and went no where which is how I like it to be.
It's less than a week now til my birthday. I am thinking about some things to do, but I don't know what yet. Skiing is a possibility, money is an issue though so I suppose I'll need to wait a day or two to figure that out.
Ricola cough drops are yummy...and written in 3 different languages too..bonus.

 
Promote your blog for free.