OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, January 12, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Well, I looked, but couldn't find the screen shots I have of Mr. Creepy and his rauncy x-rated filth. I'll have to keep looking. It's interesting enough.
Tonight I went to the gym. Yay for me. I bopped along to Aqua and Coldplay and some other stuff that I picked out. (i think i have covered that already...) I really dislike working out. I like working out at the gym even more, but for now I'm stuck until it stops getting dark at 4:30pm. I had a nutrition profile done today online. According to it, I'm even less healthy than I thought I was....great. But it made it sound simple to get my act together. I just need to sort out the blood sugar and hormones and I'll be good as new...or something like that.
Here's a link to where I found it. It offered a £5 discount. (that breaks down to about $11 I think...) Just click on where it says 'Get a free diet profile' in the ticker at the top. I saw a thing on tv yesterday (Food Network..go figure) talking about the "low carb craze". I absolutely dispise low carb diets, but I might need to go on one in order to fix myself...dunno yet. I say any diet that eliminates an entire food group can't be good for you. Plus then I can't eat my "dried plums" and Craisins...

 
Promote your blog for free.