OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Sunday, January 11, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Another long day of Simming. Well, I didn't waste all day doing that of course... I made a good dinner. I made a roast with potatoes and onions. First time for making one of those and it was really good if I do say myself. E didn't like the potatoes though...she said they were too chewy .
I also went and got all of the supplies that I will need to set up my aquarium. I got rocks and all of the water testing stuff so I don't kill the poor things when I put them into the tank. It's kinda fun and once the fish are in, looks nice. I just hope this one goes better than the last one I had. The last one I had, I had one fish that kept eating all of the other smaller fish...except for one. That one we named Ed. Ed held his own against the big fish. He wouldn't take any shit. I was sad when I had to give them away. It's hard to move fish accross the country though.
One cool thing that happened at the pet store. I was standing there trying to decide between purple, black, or green rocks for the bottom of the tank (i chose black in the end...) and I saw some movement off to my right. I looked and there sitting on the shelf amongst the fish food and the rocks was a hamster. It kind of startled me at first because I thought it might have been a toy, but then it turned around and scratched itself. E went to get a store clerk to put it back. Maybe I should have left it there. Maybe it was thinking, 'Yay I'm finally free!' and I went and ruined his plans for escape... It has to be safer in a cage for something that small...especially with cats around.
Anyway..... it's late so I should get some sleep Work tomorrow...blahh...

 
Promote your blog for free.