OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, January 09, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

This movie looks very interesting. I doubt I'll be able to see it, but I really want to. Tim Burton always has a kind of dark quality to his films. I don't think this one is any different. Besides, any movie with Ewan McGregor in it can't be awful.=)
I'm very glad today is Friday. The weekend doesn't look like it'll be very quiet, but the week is finally over. It's seemed to go on and on. I think it has something to do with the snow (which we still have plenty of). It kind of weighs everything down and makes things slower.
I managed to make it to the gym last night, although they cancelled Girl Scouts. Walking on a treadmill is so much more boring than regular walking. I don't really have a choice though. It's not like I can walking after work in the dark. I really like the music I picked out to walk to though. It's very upbeat. Have you ever listened to music that moves you, puts a bounce in your step..as if you can feel the energy of the music? That's the kind of music that I picked to walk to which is very handy because, frankly, I hate to exercise. I should say, I hate to exercise now. Once I've gotten back into the routine of it, I'll like it again, but right now it's a chore that I have to do when I'd rather be doing something else. (like playing SimCity 4 =) )

 
Promote your blog for free.