OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

The commute (all 3 minutes of it) into work today was interesting. I managed to get chains installed on my tires last night, which made for a very bumpy ride on the less snowy/slushy bits of the road, and made the very snowy/slushy bits not so bad. I only spun my tires twice on the way in. The real danger came while attempting to walk from my car into work. It took 10 minutes. Not only was I trying to dodge the oncoming cars doing about 50 up the street and showering me with muddy slush, the snow/slush on the sidewalk was ankle deep and I did not have boots on. I thought I would fall on my arse a few times, but I eventually made it in ok.
Not many people braved coming into work today. We have about 6 people here and the phones are just dead. Oh well, more time for misbehaving on the internet.
I was sad to see that E's snowman had fallen down this morning. I told her she would have to try to rebuild it later if the snow sticks around. It's raining now so I doubt that will happen. It was fun while it was here I guess. We made our snow angels, I buried her in snow, and drew messages on the car windows. The kid in me will always love snow.
Right now I'm starving so I need to grab a bite to eat...

 
Promote your blog for free.