OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, January 09, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Magnets.
I have a collection of magnets on my desk. You know, the ones that have words on them and you're supposed to make quirky, funny, witty sentences out of them. I can't remember how I came to have these magnets, I just do. All of them have to do with computer related stuff...which makes it really hard to find something funny or witty to put together. Here are some of the things I have come up with...
"He is such the mega technoweenie" (yes 'technoweenie' came with it) The 'he' is kind of an inside joke...with myself. It refers to the other guy I work with (I still think I should come up with a name for him...).
"She needs a bomb. User Friendly?' - Conversely I use bullet...both work fabulously in my opinion. The 'she' is obviously me.
"I am expert @ being hacker" - After I did a fair bit of spying on said guy I work with. I think i wrote about that before...
"Fix my bells and whistles" - People here always want the fastest and best computers...then they break it and want us to fix it.
"Floppy joystick competition" - I think working in an office full of guys inspired this one...
"Chat can always drag into love only...proof" - Again, the product of my spying. It makes sense in an odd way

 
Promote your blog for free.