OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, January 08, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!


It's been a quiet-ish day here at work. No downtime. No widespread outages. No people eating in my ear. A good day.
So boring in fact that I have nothing interesting to talk about...although I did learn today that amputations are very loud and so are hip replacement surgeries. Hey, it pays to have connections...

The snow is starting to melt away now. It's back to gray Washington weather again. I'm kind of sad that it's going, but also glad because by now it's brown from the dirt trucks coming by every morning and throwing dirt on top of it. I'm not sure what that's supposed to do outside of make a huge mess everywhere. I suppose it's meant to make the roads less slippery but I think that only applies to snow. What's there now is this slushy mess which, when dirt is thrown on top of it, makes the road look like a giant icy mud pie. It makes no sense to me...

It's the last half hour again before I leave to go home. Going to hit the gym tonight I think when E is at Girl Scouts. All a part of my resolutions. Here's a haiku I just thought of...
I need to work out.
So that I will not be fat.
It's hard to go every day.
I want a private trainer.

Ok, so I never said it would be a clever haiku...

 
Promote your blog for free.