OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

HAHAHA.
HA... i say.
The timing could not have been more coincedental.
Mr. Creepy comes over and asks me what my station ID is. He then tries to remote view my workstation (I, however, have taken precautions that would eliminate anyone doing it without my knowlege...gotta think ahead people!) but cannot because it asks for my permission first. (haha) He goes on to say that he noticed his mouse was moving around kind of funny and went into check the settings for his workstation. It turns out (gasp) that someone could have been remote viewing or controlling him without his knowlege! 0=)
I played it off. I didn't sound shocked or anything. I just said 'Well you better make sure you aren't doing anything you're not supposed to be doing'. (haha!) All he said 'yes indeed'

indeed... =)

 
Promote your blog for free.