OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Ahhhh snow. We had some today. About 8 inches worth. Yep. It snowed all day and it's still snowing. It's great. We finally got a snowman made but we had to wait until it warmed up to just under freezing so that the snow wasn't so dry. My daughter made a snowman so we will have something to remember the snow by. Needless to say I stayed home from work. I saw many morons trying to drive in the snow today. Mr. SUV with the 4 wheel drive nearly flipped it sliding down the hills in Seattle.... I was supposed to have a ride from my mom, but she wimped out before she even got down the road apparently. It's hard to drive in snow. Tomorrow should be fun trying to get to work with my teeny tiny car...
I finally figured out how to add pictures! yay for me. So here you go...
I buried my daughter with snow....only her feet were sticking out...
she eventually got out though....
here's me...snow gear and all...


Yippee. Now that I've figured that out, I can show you the pictures that I was meaning to show you before. Whoever you are....=)


 
Promote your blog for free.