OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Saturday, January 17, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I did some stuff today. I have a story I wanted to put here about what I did in the earlier part of the day, but it's at work so it'll have to wait until Monday.

**OK so here's what I wanted to put in on Saturday but had to wait til today. It's from an old blog.**
Forget about everything you've seen or heard about getting a facial. Yeah the first part is relaxing and soothing...then comes the extraction. That's when they take a tool that has a wire loop on the end of it and bore into your skull to get the nasty stuff out of your pores. It hurt so much the woman made me cry. I mean i was quivering lip and tears running down my face. It literally felt like she was going to go through my skull at any moment...but she said she got all the bad stuff out...or most of it anyway. Then I tried deep breathing...that didn't work either. It was as painful as getting my tongue pierced, but it was drawn out for about an hour. OUCH.
The aesthetician gave me some good cleanser stuff to use on my face to get rid of all the whiteheads and blackheads and she said if I use it, then the next time I come in (i had to laugh at that...)she won't have to do so much extraction. I had to ask her “don’t you mean torture?” She seemed to get a sick pleasure out of it. Ok enough whining... lol


Went to my cousin's wedding. Short ceremony, good food, nice people etc. I took pics but it's way way late...maybe tomorrow.

 
Promote your blog for free.