OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I bet you didn't know...

that I have a scar on my leg that my mom told me was a birthmark, but it's really where she dropped a hot pan on me when I was 3.
that I nearly had an abortion when I found out I was pregnant at 18.
that my "magic number" is 15, but only 2 people know that.
that the first time I had sex was on a kitchen floor.
that I've never seen a single episode of Survivor...no not even one.
that I secretly wish I could be a stay-at-home mom.
that I can play "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd on the guitar.
that I'm a little bit shy in person.
that I was married and divorced by the time I was 21.
that my favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip.
that I'm married.(well you might know that...)
that I got married in Vegas and no family attended (because we didn't invite them!)
that I've never had a broken bone.
that I've sprained both of my ankles more times than I can remember.
that I've lived in 12 different houses...10 of them in the last 10 years.
that my last apartment had more square footage than the house I live in now.
that I've never been to a Halloween party.
that I once built my own computer.
that I like the sound that my shoes make when I walk...especially my boots.
that I was in a fender bender on the first night that I had my license, but my parents don't know that (until now that is...)
that I once bought those pills that make your boobs bigger...news flash THEY DON'T WORK! (i know, shock horror.)
that the carpet matches the drapes.
that I can't stand it when there is toothpaste left in the sink...RINSE IT OUT!
that the smallest size I've been is 10.
that I'm currently the largest size I've ever been, even when I was pregnant, but there's no way I'm telling you what that is. =P
that when I was 16 I took my parent's car to Atlanta (a 6 hour drive) without them knowing and attributed the extra 1000 or so miles to "just around town" driving. (and they believed me!)

that it took me about 3 months to come up with this list of garbage...

Happy Thursday







 
Promote your blog for free.