OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

More baking

I'm waiting for my red velvet cake to bake in the oven while I watch some HGTV. One thing I don't get is when did rooms become "spaces". You never hear any people on this channel talking about their rooms, they're always talking about their "spaces". It's slightly annoying really.

My cat just ran over me. She was sitting on the couch grooming herself when she suddenly tore off across the couch, over my head and down the hall. Cats are weird like that. They'll be sitting there totally fine and minding their own business then they suddenly decide that they have to get to the other end of the house AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Maybe they see dead people.

I've never made red velvet cake before so I'm hoping it turns out ok. There was a lot of mixing and combining and setting aside and folding. If it tastes like crap...well I don't know what I will do really...



 
Promote your blog for free.