OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Day 12 of 12...

Today is the twelth day of the twelve days of Christmas...



It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped to f**kin' presents. - Blink 182

The song goes on to talk about hate, hate, hate your guts and various other obscene things that are very un-Christmasy. I'm feeling slightly unChristmas-y today so I guess that's ok. I've not wrapped my gifts yet so I suppose that's a little bit fitting.
I've gotten exactly one call here today at work. The rest of my time has been spent playing Sims 2..heh...well I had to have something to do today.
Not much else to say right now...
So...
Feliz Navidad
Mele Kalikimaka
Frohe Weihnachten
Maligayang Pasko
Joyeux Noel
and all of that stuff.

 
Promote your blog for free.