OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Day 11 of 12...

Today is the eleventh day of the twelve days of Christmas...



I'm in the process of building a blog template for a blog that I'll be starting when I move in May/June of next year. This has led to me slowly going blind over the course of today trying to see the screen. It was pretty dead today here at work so I had plenty of time to mess around with the code. I'm beginning to see what programmers mean when they talk about seeing lines of code in their sleep. Not that I'm a programmer by any definition of the word, but HTML isn't really that different from a lot of programming languages. Since I don't know very much HTML or anything else, it was a very time consuming process and I really didn't get very far.

That's about all for me today...maybe i'll check in later tonight.

 
Promote your blog for free.