OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Day 9 of 12...

Today is the ninth day of the twelve days of Christmas...



I'm not feeling that great today either. Whatever virus I have has taken residence in my head causing my sinuses to fill with snot and my tonsils to swell so that they are nearly touching. (yummy)

Why is it that you can simultaneously have wrinkles AND zits? Isn't there a period where one can have completely clear skin AND not look like you are approaching middle age?
Or maybe it's hormonal...

Why do people think it's ok to swear at me when I talk to them on the phone? It's one thing to do it when we're having a casual conversation, or even a debate about something, but to just come out and say "Oh, SHIT" in the middle of me trying to help you with a computer problem is not only unprofessional, but it makes me about 100 times less likely to want to fix your problem in a timely fashion. If I were to do the same thing, I would no doubt be given a "talking to" by one of my 4 bosses. This applies doubly if the problem that caused you saying "Oh, SHIT" was your fault.

On a more positive note, I get to babysit my friend's two year old tonight. I'm a little out of practice for two year olds, but it should be fun.

 
Promote your blog for free.