OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Day 7 of 12...

Today is (was) the seventh day of the twelve days of Christmas...



Got up at 3am...hit snooze...alarm didn't go off again.
Sat bolt upriht at 4:30 thinking (oh shit, we're going to miss the plane) that I had only been sleeping for a few minutes, when in fact it had been an hour and a half. I had a dream then. How does that happen in such a short space of time?
After several attempts, E finally got up and got dressed. I quickly threw her stuff in the car and we were out the door by 4:42...a record for us if there ever was one.
After the airport I went to my mom for more baking. Today it was fudge, more banana bread, and spritz cookies. We were completely done by noon. Sometimes it does pay to get up before then. It's cool because you, like, actually get to DO stuff.
New concept for me...Sunday's my day of lazy.
Yeah like I need another one of those...

 
Promote your blog for free.