OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Watched the President's speech last night. It was a lot of stuttering and stumbling over answers, a lot of 'stay the course', a lot of evangelism...He said some of our troops didn't perform very well in Iraq. He said he felt "anguish" over the fact that hundreds have been killed (when a couple of months ago he was all "BRING IT ON"...contradiction?) He said he doesn't plan on losing his job in November....we'll see. I know I'm not voting for him...Here are some bumper stickers expressing my sentiments about Dubya.

I love my hair. I wish I could curl up with it and take a nap...I guess I need longer hair to do that though. Maybe I won't cut it until it reaches my ankles. I'll be kind of Crystal Gayle-like...except with red hair of course...that might be cool.

 
Promote your blog for free.