OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five
1. What do you do for a living?

Computer Help Desk/Technical Support

2. What do you like most about your job?
I can post to my blog and surf the Internet while I'm at work without interfering too much with my actual work.

3. What do you like least about your job?
Having to sit next to Mr. Creepy...he makes me want to hurl...

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
It's insanely busy, i.e. we are getting a lot of calls due to some major network-wide issues.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
I think I might like working in catering. I like to cook, but I know I wouldn't like working in a restaurant kitchen where I have to work weird hours and it's too hot. (you know the saying about heat and kitchens...)

 
Promote your blog for free.