OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, April 08, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

It's been 4 days since I left an airplane and my left ear is STILL plugged up. It's better than before, but now it makes a snap, crackle, pop noise when I blow my noise which doesn't feel that good... I hate being sick and I'm really tired of being here on Planet Poorly...

p.s. Planet Poorly is where you go when you have sniffles and you're just miserable in general...the rules are that you only shower at night and don't care how you look (or smell) and you must blow your noise so that everyone can hear you. (try not to make that noise that sounds like a horn though..) Drinking lots of citrus fruit juice is also a requirement. (I recommend Naked Tangerine Scream)

 
Promote your blog for free.