OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

So tonight I will be departing for the city of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. I have come prepared with ear plugs, comfy clothes and a pillow. I hope there are no kids on my flight. (no really..i like kids...i just don't think they belong on red-eye flights...) Oh, and I hope the flight isn't full and that one of the empty seats is next to me...knock on wood...
Last night was the first softball practice of the season. We didn't do much really as onyly 4 people (including me) bothered to show up. We hit some grounders, did some batting, threw the ball around a bit. For all of that I got a sore shoulder, and my legs feel like they are going to fall off. I think I will live though.
I have been kind of annoyed lately that I don't have anything interesting of funny to say. Sorry about that if you are reading this. Maybe it'll pass...

 
Promote your blog for free.