OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Tired AGAIN!

Ugh...what is this that is making me so tired? I didn't skimp on sleep this weekend so what gives with the droopy eyelids and the feeling like I want to put my head down on my desk like I did in high school?
Maybe I need more vitamins...
Maybe I need more exercise...since I have taken a 2 week hiatus from my routine of 3 times a week. This is no way to keep up a resolution. There have just been other things that I needed to do.
Maybe I need to get to bed before 11:30... yeah I think that's it...curses to Food Network for keeping me up.
I have read back over the past couple of week's postings and I have to admit that I am BORING. Sorry about that. Hopefully as I keep doing this it will get more interesting.
One thing I did do this weekend is dye my hair again. It is a very deep red color now which is ok. I think it's a little too much. It'll fade in the next few days or so and I'm sure will look better.
I attempted to make gyoza last night. I think if the sink hadn't of clogged up I would have been able to do a better job but I can't control some things.
I guess all in all it was a pretty productive weekend. I hung up my blinds, did a ton of laundry, got a new branch for the hermit crabs, went shopping, changed the linens on the beds, cleaned the kitchen (which is dirty again...), and dug a huge hole in my front yard. The premise there was that I wanted to put in flower bed. Mind you, I don't have any flowers to put there yet, but I want some dahlias and maybe some tulips (my fave) or some other kind of nice flowery plant...I don't have much of a green thumb so I need to be careful that I don't get too much going.

 
Promote your blog for free.