OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, April 16, 2004

I'm sooo tired today. I was sitting here reading the news on a web site and it felt like there were weights attached to my eyelids. I hope I'm not getting sick. Everyone in my office has had this weird cold (that I thought I had already had last week...) that knocks you out for a couple of days. Maybe I only got the short version of it? (sounds like a horrible thought to me...)
Last night I measured my living and dining room areas to find out the square footage. In all of my home improvement madness I briefly thought it would be cool to get rid of the carpet in that area to expose the original hardwood floor. I have neither the motivation or the funds to do something like that but thinking about it is fun. =)
Aside from Easter, I haven't really cooked anything lately and I really want to. Maybe I should look into that for tonight...

More later if I don't slip into a coma...

 
Promote your blog for free.