OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, March 26, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Well there is no Friday Five this week so I stole one from the archives...

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
The only thing that comes to mind is black jellybeans.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Chocolate...well I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite. I would much rather have a really good vanilla flavor.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
George Clooney...or maybe Brad Pitt. Sure they are nice, but they lack substance to me. I am attracted to people who are more than just nice to look at.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
I don't think I like any unappealing famous people. Maybe I'm boring like that...
Although, I recently saw Jamie Oliver in person and a friend of mine said "Does he spit a lot when he talks?". I'm sure he didn't..at least I didn't notice anyone with umbrellas in the front row or anything. Not that I am particularly attracted to Jamie Oliver. I just think he's a cool guy who writes good cookbooks. Maybe it's the accent...I do quite like English accents....

5. What popular trend baffles you?
- Reality TV! GAWD when will it die??
- Those ugly boots that all of the celebrities are wearing now (UGG's). They are cute...if you're an eskimo and have a matching coat or are wearing a muff, or live where there is a lot of snow, but if you don't, they just look way out of place.
- Low-Rise Jeans...you know, the ones that barely cover the necessary parts. I was once on a flight where this waifish thin girl had pants on that barely covered her ass. Every time she leaned forward in her seat, her bum would almost come out of her pants. That's not the kind of cleavage that should be exposed...

 
Promote your blog for free.