OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

So I'm in the market for an MP3 player...
It's very annoying to be happily jogging along at the gym listening to some music etc., only to have it start skipping on you. I find it extremely hard to workout when I don't have music to listen to. It's a way for me to kind of get my mind off of the fact that I'm running out of breath or my legs feel like they're falling off... I think I've mentioned this before. I have to have music and I have managed to find some that I really enjoy listening to when I work out but it does me no good if my Walkman skips all of the time. Some days are better than others. It's very painful on the days that it's not working...

 
Promote your blog for free.