OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, March 19, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I would serve only foods that have the consistancy of gravy...like sloppy Joe's, spaghetti, and beef stroganoff. I could call it Gravy Train or something clever like that...

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I think I would like to sell smoothies. My estranged sister and I thought about doing this one summer. We thought about calling them "J Shakes" because both of our names begin with the letter J. They had yogurt and fruit and milk and a bunch of other stuff in them and they were tasty...too bad we couldn't get that one off the ground...

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I would never claim to have the patience it would take to write a book. Maybe a children's book? Or perhaps some kind of how-to book...the problem then would be deciding what kind of 'how-to'.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I would teach basic computer stuff. It should be a requisite for graduating from any organized institution of learning. You would be absolutely amazed at how many highly paid professionals there are out there who can't remember how to change their password or where to turn a PC on and off or any number of mundane computer related tasks...(if you did you probably wouldn't go to the doctor again.)

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
It would be hours of me playing songs that I know how to play on my guitar. These include:
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Any number of songs by REM
Closer to Fine by Indigo Girls
lots of Young Life sing-alongs
There are more, but I can't think of them right now...
Of course the vocals would have to be recorded seperately because I never did figure out how to play and sing at the same time...

 
Promote your blog for free.