OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

At last I am down to my final box of Girl Scout cookies. The damn things have been here for weeks on end and finally I've eaten my way through them all...(and I have the extra 2 lbs to prove it...). Now I can move on with my life and maybe actually see the results of my endless hours at the stupid gym...
This weekend was fun. I got placemats (Martha Stewart items are buy one get one at 50% off at KMart right now...gee I wonder why...) and some more fish for my aquarium. This time I got some Neon Tetras. I started out with 5. Since they are all identical, I decided to call them the "A-team". When I woke up Monday though, I noticed that one member of the "team" was missing...I couldn't see a body so I went on to work. When I got home I noticed one of the "team" members was kind of stuck in the plants...yep the team was down to 4. I took the team member back to the fish store along with a water sample and got a rain check. So far I've had 2 deaths which is good I guess considering a 10 gallon tank is supposed to be the hardest size to maintain. If only the bigger ones didn't cost a small fortune...
Anyway, Sunday I went shopping with my mom. We went to Seattle and got to stroll leisurely around Westlake Center for a bit. I got a few things for my upcoming "Philadelphia Extravaganza" that is just 15 short days away.

 
Promote your blog for free.