OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Sunday, March 28, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Mulholland Dr. is a very strange movie. It's one of those movies that makes you think, "WTF??" for a while after you finish watching it. It was good though. I like movies that kind of mess with your head a bit. If I was a guy I think I would like Naomi Watts.

Here's a pretty good review of it. It contains some spoilers though so you may want to see the film first.

In other news, I made some really good split pea and ham soup today. It's am Emeril recipe, but I generally find that his recipes are good...even if his show is mainly just him throwing some stuff into a pan and saying "BAM!" a lot. I still like him ok; besides everyone has to have a schtick.

I think split pea is my new fave soup. (there had to be something better than Campbell's tomato...) Also, The second week of November is "National Split Pea Soup" week.

 
Promote your blog for free.