OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, February 06, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I am sad after reading this article. The girl was 11...a little more than a year older than my daughter. She was walking home from a friend's house. This is exactly why I don't let my daughter go places by herself. My daughter will be 10 in about a weekThe thing of this is, the creep that did this to her has tried to do this before. He has a record of attempted kidnapping and was aquitted by some idiot jury who obviously wasn't paying attention. I hope they are now.
I can hear someone behind me talking about it too. When things like this happen it affects everyone. You can only ignore things like this for so long until reality smacks you in the face and you have to think about the horrible people who are out there. It's scary to be a parent sometimes.

 
Promote your blog for free.