OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, January 15, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

You know what sucks?
Going to pay your bills and finding that you have no checks left in your checkbook. So much for trying to get ahead by paying when I have money in the bank...
Working out and feeling better about yourself only to find out that you have gained 3 pounds. I think I am retaining water. What do I do for that? I don't eat salt. I haven't had alcohol in forever. There must be something else wrong with me..
Reaching a major personal milestone only to realize that there is still a lot of things to be done and none of it will be easy. In fact, most of it will be quite painful.
The Jamie Oliver website has been blocked by the firewall gods here at work. How could they block JO?
Yep..all of that sucks.

I need to listen to Aqua...
be happy
be happy
be happy

 
Promote your blog for free.