OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Sunday, January 04, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

doh! well i didn't make my commitment to post every day already and it's only 4 days into the new year. I had an excuse though as 'real life' does tend to intervene on my cyberspacing.
It's colder than haites here. The high today didn't even make it to 30 and the overnight low for tonight is supposed to be 10...that's Farenheit! That's COLD!!
Not much of anything new except my newfound obsession with SimCity4. I've decided that all of my cities will have something to do with the word Small. So I have Smallville, Tiny, Wee City, Diminutive, Miniscule....still thinking on another one....
It's time for bed....gotta get up early to defrost the car.... fun never ends...

 
Promote your blog for free.