OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Things that make you go..."WTF??"

How do these people get elected to public office?

There is an ignorant asshole Representative from Virginia who is moving pass a bill to require women who have spontaneous miscarriages to report it to the police no more than 12 hours after it happens. If she doesn't, she can get a year in jail and/or $2500 fine.

There are so many flaws with this, I don't even know where to begin, thankfully, there are other people who've done a better job of ranting about it than me. Sometimes I get so livid about things that every coherent thought falls right out of my head.

And this is the state that I'm meant to be moving to in 5 months time...I just can't wait.

 
Promote your blog for free.