OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Miffed

There's no "official" word (is there ever?) but it looks like Jeff's deployment is being extended again...indefinitely (what else would it be?). Media sources really like to use that word, it's very dramatic. I'd prefer to not know anything until they are on the way home. Then again, they've been turned around before. I just want this whole thing to be over. I'm selfish. Screw the thousands of homeless tsunami victims...I want my husband to come home. Send someone else's ship there.
*******************************
Mr. Creepy, who has been attempting unsuccessfully to keep a low profile after that whole suspension fiasco, thinks Joe Hardwareguy is out of shape because he can't lift a LaserJet printer by himself. I told him maybe he didn't want to be crippled from lifting something that heavy. He said "yeah, but then we get L&I!". Moron...Why should he or anyone get to collect L&I simply for being a stupid I-don't-need-help lifting-heavy-objects idiot?
*******************************
This week, in general, has been pretty crappy. Maybe the planets are out of alignment, maybe the full moon is affecting my mood, maybe my hormones are raging (and not in a good way). I don't know, but work's been stressful, my toilet overflowed and flooded my bathroom again, the cake I made for my final cake class fell over when I brought it home and crumbled into a million tiny pieces. There's more than that but I can't think of it right now. So I'm actually looking forward to this weekend...when I get to paint my living room, dining room, and hallway. Come join my pity party.
*******************************
One of my new year's resolutions last year was to stop using so many ...'s when I type. Brian says people who use lots of ...'s just don't know how to write. FINALLY someone understands! (ok, so I just got around to writing about that, that's just how my brain works... HA! THERE!........)

 
Promote your blog for free.