OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Day 3 of 12...

Today is the third day of the twelve days of Christmas...



Today I'm getting a manicure. It's one of the gifts I'm getting me for Christmas. (along with the new laptop, a vacation in Hawaii to see my husband, and some new clothes...) I don't often get them because I have midget hands and short stubby fingernails that I often bite, but I have some kind of problem with dry skin so I thought a manicure would help. (at least it'll make my hands look better)
I'm also getting a pedicure because my feet resemble the feet of a 75 year old man who walks around on gravel with no shoes...yeah, I would say I'm a tad overdue for a pedicure...
The third thing the people at the nice salon are going to do to me is wax my eyebrows. It's a small, relatively painless procedure in which a "trained professional" applys burning hot wax very near my eyes with a popsicle stick, then presses some cloth into it and rips it off.
Eh, no one ever said women do smart things, but at least my eyebrows won't grow together...

 
Promote your blog for free.