OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Day 1 of 12...

Today is the first day of the twelve days of Christmas.




I, like ESC, sing the praises of my Kitchenaid mixer...(tune of Oh Christmas tree)

Oh Kitchenaid
Oh Kitchenaid
You make such yummy cookies...

Yes I know, I'm a big dork, but I don't care! It's not Christmas until the cookies are baked! Seeing as I'm not particularly in the spirit this year, that's exactly what I did yesterday. My sister, my neice, and I all got together at my mom's house to have a baking fest of sorts. There were Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes, Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons, Russian Teacakes, Chocolate Peppermint Pinwheels, Magic Cookie Bars, M&M cookies, and Sugar Cookies with Glace icing...oh and Banana Bread.
Most of what I took home will be sent to Jeff somewhere in the middle of the ocean, the rest I plan on giving away to whoever likes banana bread. (who likes banana bread?)

Today I'm wearing a bra that pushes my boobs up to my chin. I'm also wearing a vneck shirt so I'm feeling a little self conscious. I'm not used to all of that boobage. It's weird to look down and see them hanging out there. Plus, it's a new bra...kinda stiff and uncomfortable...had to be a man that would come up with something like this. Perhaps I need to go adjust it. I also bought underwear to go with it but it turned out to be this underwear that goes up way past my belly button. I have no idea how I ended up with that. I thought it looked big in the store but I wasn't really sure until I sort of held it up to me once I got it home. (yes mental picture of me with granny undies...thank you very much...). So I will need to see about returning it as I can't wear it, it'll come up past all of my pants.

Don't you want one of these??






 
Promote your blog for free.