OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hangunder

I feel so low, it's under not over. It's karma's way of saying "Fool, you drank too much and now you shall pay for your gluttonous ways"
After an evening of much drunken debauchery at Bremerton's craptacular dive bar, the Horse & Cow, I feel like utter shite. If I move, the room moves with me.As Chandler from Friends would say "Well, my apartment isn't there anymore because I drank it...". Even with that it feels as if I've swallowed a big bunch of cotton balls. My head feels sort of like it's filled with marbles or heavy rocks or something. Even a shower didn't make me feel better. My cat, somehow sensing my pain, is curled up snugly against me while I watch Tivo'd episodes of Sex and the City (what's up with Carrie and her uber trashy clothes?) and EastEnders (British soap opera).
The things I remember from last evening are more like looking through a stack of pictures...a lighted Christmas tree, the meter in the cab, clouds of my breath while standing outside, the DJ with pink hair...the rest is kind of a blur.
All of this typing is doing my head in...about time for a nap.

 
Promote your blog for free.