OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Randomness

1) I got new down pillows in the mail today. I can't wait to go in my room in a few minutes and try them out.
2) We lost our softball game tonight in extra innings...22-20...the other team is playing down a division though so considering that, I think we kicked ass.
3) "Who ate you're heart? You're cold inside. You're not the one I hoped for. I'll see you on the other side."
d) I have lost 7 pounds without even trying. I love it when that happens. I'm going to start going to the gym...again...on Wednesday. I want to lose 10 more by the end of the month..hopefully more, but we'll see.
5) I got my new satellite TV thing 2 weeks ago and the stupid thing has already crapped out on me. I'm formatting the hard drive (got a Tivo with it) to see if this fixes the problem. I'm miffed because all of my recorded programs of Mission Organization are going away. Oh well...I've seen most of them anyway. Watching it motivates me.
6?)I ate most of a roast chicken for dinner. Damned rotisserrie chickens at the store...too bad I'm not doing the Atkin's diet...
7) I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. The design will be a cross between the pictures foune here and here. That is...if I don't wimp out...
7a)It's now officially:
24 days until I leave for my Las Vegas/Grand Canyon vacay
19 days until...well just until. =)
7 days until my daughter starts the 5th grade
6 days until I get to see Keane in Seattle
3 days until the weekend
1 day until Mr. Creepy gets is back from his suspension...yeah right.

8)David's blog title is making fun of you and you haven't even realized it!
9) Shall I jump on the "change my blog template" bandwagon? or stay true to my Orangey roots?
x) A boy in high school called me Orange...but it was the south so it came out more like "Ernge"...he made a list of nicknames for me. He actually wrote them all out on paper at one point. I think it spanned into the hundreds. Another one of them was "32B Special". I'll never know how he found out my bra size. I sure as hell didn't tell him.
Other nicknames I've had:
Nelle
Nelljay
Janellopie
Janelle number 5
J Nailhead

I haven't been posting very much lately because I'm haven't felt particularly inspired. I'm also trying to heed my bosses warning about Internet activity at work. I think that was mainly a required statement that he had to make to appear fair to everyone, but I don't want to take any chances until the heat comes down some. At least I'm not the one looking up "cum sluts" and "double penetration" while I'm on the clock...

p.s. geez I wonder what kind of Google hits the above quoted words will turn up?
p.p.s Speaking of Google hits, a lot of people have found my blog by searching for Snow Patrol lyrics...there must be more people with good taste in music than I realized.

 
Promote your blog for free.