OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Keep out, or this angry amoeba will force you to breakdance.

David already pointed this out, but I thought it warranted a second link.

Right now, this second, I'm getting DIRECTV installed. I will now have hundreds of channels of nothing instead of dozens. Is it just me or do the people that always seem to come out to install these services look like they haven't showered? Without fail, they smell like sweat, dirt, and cigarettes. I understand that they probably have to crawl around under houses and things, but could they not at least wash their hands before moving onto the next house? It's like shaking hands with the bottom of someone's foot. I know it's possible to stay clean. Both of my nephews work construction and manage to not smell like a dirty ashtray all of the time. Maybe I'm missing something.

 
Promote your blog for free.