OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I'm so not embarassed

Yet I blush...I hate it.
Anytime I talk to people, doesn't matter what the subject matter is, I blush. I turn 3 shades of crimson. It could be something that I'm totally comfortable talking about in everyday conversation, yet my face turns red, I get hot and start to sweat. I can't hide it. I can' calm myself down. And then, to make matters worse, I usually get comments about "Look at you turning red...are you EMBARASSED?" Then it's commence teasing...yes I work in an office full of guys who still haven't left high school.
NO DICKWAD I'M NOT EMBARASSED, I CAN'T FUCKING HELP THAT I TURN RED.
And forgetabout it if I happen to be talking about something that actually DOES embarass me. I can't make eye contact, my face feels hot, I sweat, sometimes I even feel sick to my stomach.
Apparently there's some kind of surgery you can get to correct this, but no way in hell am I electively going to do something like that.
For now, I'll just look retarded whenever I try to have a normal conversation with people I guess...

 
Promote your blog for free.