OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, March 12, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Friday Five...wooo this week has gone by fast...

1. What was the last song you heard?

Shiver by Coldplay. It's playing in my CD right now in fact. Friday is a good day for music at work...especially since 2 out of my 3 bosses aren't here today...

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Hmmm...I rented The Hours on my daughter's birthday... I saw Revenge of the Nerds on TV one recent weekend...
I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theatre...it's been a while. I will be seeing one for sure in a few weeks though.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Groceries, an egg salad sandwich, and a birthday gift for The Monster.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

I need (want?) to go to Seattle to shop for clothes for my upcoming trip...I'll probably do that tomorrow. I think my mom is going to come with me, but I'm not sure yet. (I kinda hope not lol) I need to do some laundry. I need to clean up the house in general, it's a pit. I need to dye my hair (still haven't done that...). I need to try to make a visit to the gym, although if I go to Seattle, I'll get in some walking exercise. Might even get some arm exercise depending on how much I purchase. =)
...i think that's more than 4...

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

My daughter...repeatedly...to try to coax her out of bed this morning, a fairy, my cat Callie who always likes to cuddle while I'm in the loo, the woman who's hard drive crashed when she booted her PC, and the Vietnamese woman in Maintenance who wanted to talk to someone else.

 
Promote your blog for free.