OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, March 08, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I got fish from Petco this weekend...and a frog. I've been working for over a month to get the stupid tank water to a pH level that would not instantly kill anything live that I put into it and I finally succeeded. So 3 fish and $15 later, I have living things in my aqurium! I will see if I can find the names of the species of fish...I just can't remember right now.
I also went to a birthday party for my cousin's little boy. He's a year younger than my daughter which does come in handy at family functions once in a while. It's interesting to see other children around my daughter's age and kind of compare and contrast their behavior...what I found is that if she ever acts like he does then she probably won't be able to sit down for a while. =)
I guess it was kind of a boring weekend, although I did get another visit to the salon for my bi-monthly skin torture...she was no less brutal this time and I have the bruises to prove it. Ah what we women go through for clear skin...
I also bought a bottle of red hair dye...NOT the permanent kind, but the non-commital washes-out-in-24-shampoos type deal. I am experimenting for my upcoming Philadelphia Extravaganza in about 3 weeks. =) I may just do the back...I may do the whole thing. I havne't quite decided yet. Hopefully I won't end up with pink hair like last time...

 
Promote your blog for free.