OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, March 05, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Friday Five...

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?


Mrs. Anderson...then she got preggo and some other lady came in, but I can't remember her name. I do remember the ceiling falling down in first grade though. We had to be relocated to a different classroom for a couple of weeks. (no one was hurt I guess...or maybe I was and that's why I can't remember my teacher's name?)

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
I would say plain old, every day Looney Tunes. That's all they really had then. None of this Cartoon Network stuff that they have now. I also liked Superfriends. (Wonder Twin powers...ACTIVATE!) Later on I liked He-Man and She-Ra.


3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Her initials are MR. Our birthdays were exactly a month apart. I think she still lives around here, but not sure...

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Hands down...Lucky Charms.
When I want a little cereal with my sugar, I like Frosted Flakes...or maybe Special K with strawberries
When I want "colon blow" type cereal, I like Raisin Bran.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

There was a stretch of time in about 3rd or 4th grade where I watched one of the Star Wars movies every day after school. I was a bit of a tom-boy. I liked going down to the creek and playing in the mud, climbing trees, and fun stuff like that...

 
Promote your blog for free.