OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Today was better than yesterday. I don't quite know what happened to it. I got here, looked at the clock at what seemed like 10 minutes later and it was 11:30...look at the clock again and it was 1pm..I had missed lunch!..look again and it's 4:22....whew where did it all go?
I did a lot of reading today in the NYTimes. Some days there are articles that I want to read, sometimes not. Today was full of good stuff. I'm also still working my way through the archives of the Redhead blog...not the most exciting reading, but it's well written and that's always interesting. I think she's a lot like me, just more educated. hehe
My desk is now adorned with an adorable little picture...a computer with a cat sitting on top, tail and paws RIGHT in the middle of the screen (as my cats are both prone to do). The caption reads 'cat & mouse'. How appropriate for me. =) My phone battery died today =( I have left it off of the charger so that i could see how long it would last. Apparently not very long...though 2 days is quite a long time. Have I said how much I like my new phone? =)

 
Promote your blog for free.