OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

It's been a stressful day.
I found out today that my cell phone bill is WAY more than I thought it was going to be...but that's because I got my phone upgraded this weekend (new camera phone...i LOVE it...) and the dude charged me the wrong amount. It's going to take a while, but I think I'm on the right track for getting the billing error fixed.
My daughter's teacher is telling me she (shock horror) thinks my daughter has ADHD. HellO! WHy don't you stand in line behind everyone else who has been telling me that since the day she was born? So there's been a little bit of added stress there but it's nothing I haven't had to deal with before.
Since I'm a little stressed out, I am also a little bit braindead...you'll have to excuse me.
Here are some links to keep you amused (whoever 'you' are...hehe)

Redhead Riddles
Redhead facts and folklore

These are stolen from my new favorite blog. Being a redhead myself, I can relate. I've been told actually that my hair is orange...and pink...so whatever. Officially I am strawberry blonde. (although I'm not particularly fond of being a blond...I can get away with being a 'redhead' hehe) That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 
Promote your blog for free.