OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, February 16, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

In other news, I'm trying to decide who to vote for in this year's election. It most certainly will NOT be DubYa, because I didn't vote for him last time either...that whole election was a conspiracy (Kathrine Harris needs a stylist, don't you think?) that much is true. I really think he doesn't have much of a chance at winning this time around, especially after the findings that they didn't have any real intelligence saying that Iraq had WOMD's...so in the words of John Kerry (see below) "You're going, we're coming, don't let the door hit you one the way out."
I'm tryng to decide which of the Democratic candidates I want to win the nomination. Right now I think there are 3 likely candidates, John Kerry, Howard Dean, and John Edwards (not to be confused with John Edward). Kerry is the guy that most people are saying will win the nomination and I like what he has to say about a lot of the issues that I care about this election like Iraq, agriculture, taxes, the deficit and things like that. Edwards is said to be a lot like Bill Clinton as far as policys go. I was a Bill Clinton fan...voted for him twice...I think he did a lot of good things for our country and I wish people would just get over it already that Monica gave him a BJ...anyway, so that would make Edwards a good candidate as well. Dean I think changes his story on too many of the issues and is playing too much of a political game...no one likes politicians really but it would be nice to find one who at leasts tries to stick to his story and policys when debating, not changing it according to his audience.
Although I find the whole process kind of interesting, the more I find out about it, the more I start to think it's slightly ridiculous that we all vote but if we live in North Dakota, our vote doesn't count as much as if we lived in California. Maybe I just have more to learn.

 
Promote your blog for free.