OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, February 16, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I like music at work. It makes the day go by faster. When I turn it on, I make it so only I can hear it. Not everyone likes to listen to Coldplay over and over... =)
I think that's just common courtesy.

The woman who works nights does not share this philosophy...
That is why I am now sitting here forced into listening to gospel...or rather "Christian rock". I don't know what it is but Christian music has always seemed 'generic' to me. I'm not talking about the content of the lyrics, just the music in general. I've never heard a genre of Christian music that I could listen to and say 'yeah I really like that song'. I think this is part of the reason I stopped going to church...

 
Promote your blog for free.