OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, February 12, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Thursday....not a bad day of the week. I think I like it better than Monday or Tuesday. Tomorrow is Friday. That's always a comforting thought.
Tonight it's more gym...arms tonight...so I won't be able to lift anything this weekend. That means no cleaning! =)
It's getting closer to the end of my fave tv show, Friends. I think it may be everyone's fave. It had a good run. I like the beginning episodes much better than the later ones...especially Monica. She used to be my favorite character, but she got weird and annoying and kind of bitchy in a way in the later episodes. Now I like Rachel better I think. I guess it doesn't matter now anyway.
Today I did some interesting reading on Nostradamus' prophecies...or the misinterpretation of them. Apparently he's predicted everything from the plague to 9/11.

 
Promote your blog for free.